How does Confluence Server select the words for CAPTCHA?
We have had a couple interesting or questionable words appear in the CAPTCHA. Some users were concerned (thought we were hacked) and some were even a little offended.
Are these words in a library somewhere or is it two parts of words randomly put together that just happen to form a word? Answer: I did a little testing and realize they are not really "words." I'm assuming they are randomly generate letters or more likely parts of words put together. I think in this case it just happened to form a real word.
Still wouldn't mind clarification on this though. 
Is there a way we can remove or prevent some of the words? Do I need to put in a request to Atlassian to consider to have the words removed? Edit: Wondering if there is something like a word blacklist.
Thanks in advance.
Madeline