We are interested in Service Desk but we are unsure if we need to get licenses for everyone in the company or just for the helpdesk staff. Please can someone clarify. Thanks
At the moment, you need a user licence for each active user.
Atlassian are looking at something like "agent based licencing" (i.e. the helpdesk staff only), but I don't know what shape this might take or exactly when it'll be announced.
Thanks for the answer. Cheers
That kind of kills it when you are running a school with 2000 pupils and only 5 IT staff. We would need to licence 2005 users.
Yes. You will. For now. It is going to change soon.
Can we see this on your roadmap / issue list? I'd like to vote it up and follow progress. Thanks.
Not my roadmap - I'm not Atlassian! I'll ask my contact though, he might know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.