I would like to translate default english "visitportal" dialog (to Czech). I'm not able to find where is setting of it.
Could you navigate me?
Thank you Michal.
If you are using cloud version of Jira Service Desk, the you can add custom translation here
<yoursitename>/servicedesk/admin/<projectKey>/language
I´m not sure if it helps. I´ve set default language support to Czech, other dialogs are correct, they could be translated to Czech in Project settings / Customer notifications as for example Customer Invated dialog. But there is not settings of visitportal dialog.
It´s not very important, I think, everyone will be understand english version, but in previous version of project settings it was possible to set up this dialog.
Yes, we use cloud version, I don´t need any other language, so for me is no reason to set any other language then default (Czech).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.