I had enabled Time Tracking field to be shown in ticket but only Original Estimate show out Remaining Estimate is missing.
I found the problem, if the screen is enabled with "Log Work" the remaining estimate will never come out with "Time Tracking".
Once i remove Log Work from the Screen configuration, "Remaining Estimate" re-appear below the "Original Estimate".
Is this documented? Can this be documented so that others will know?
Moses,
Do you've the field on your screen(s)?
Victor
Yes, below is an attachment of the edit mode.
My guess is because you're using Story Points.
This is under board settings right? Tried it. not sure why still not showing.
Correct. Board Settings --> Estimation.
Select None for Time Tracking.
I think its not the board settings. Board setting don't affect issue fields. It affect reports
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.