My whole team now has bookmarks like:
https://ourcompany.atlassian.net/browse/ESF-????
and then edits the ticket number to get to the ticket they need.
Search used to be on every page - now you have to hunt around to find a project, backlog view etc.
Please fix, before we migrate.
Just for clarification, you mean the new layout for the sites where the menu bar moved from the top to the left?
If so, I'm afraid you're stuck. It's been removed from the code for Cloud, and won't be re-instated. To go "back", you will have to move to Server. (Personally, I wouldn't blame you, I find the new layout frustratingly counter intuitive as well, with all the stuff I actually need buried far too deep)
If you mean the new "issue view", then you can turn it off in your profile (not sure for how long though)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.