Hi All,
I am trying to find a way in which i want to use SQL Query plugin macro to bring all plugins installed on my Confluence Instance. This is to be achieved by Dynamically.
Any suggestions or feedback is greatly Appreciated.
Thanks,
Akash
Hi,
Any help on this.
THanks,Akash
@Nic Brough [Adaptavist] : Hi Nic, Can you please help me out with the query above. I need to pull data from Confluence Data Source to diplay all plugins on one page. THis will be dynamic call. Help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Akash
@Bob Swift [Bob Swift Atlassian Add-ons] : Hi Bob, Can you please help me on this, I am using SQL macro to query my COnfluence DB to bring all plugin installed on my Instance. I am aware about table plugindata but this dosen't have plugin name. any help how can i achieve this. Thanks, Akash
I don't know where UPM stores plugin data.
If I would have known, I would have answered your original question
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.