Hello.
I am trying to perform an upgrade from Jira 4.4.1 to Jira 7.10.
I am using MySQL 5.5, which is compactible with all of this jira versions.
My database, to jira 4.4.1 was built by doing the following query:
create database jiradb character set utf8; (as I read in Jira documentation).
I read in the documentation the upgrade should be done following this path:
Jira 4.4.1 -> Jira 4.4.5 -> Jira 6.4 -> Jira 7.0 -> jira 7.10.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver0710/upgrading-jira-applications-using-the-installer-953144306.html
I've done the upgrade to Jira 4.4.5 and I think it went ok.
Now, doing the upgrade to Jira 6.4 I am having issues and Jira will not startup. Instead I get this message in my browser:
" Error occurred while starting component 'com.atlassian.jira.service.DefaultServiceManager'. caused by: Error creating underlying Quartz scheduler".
When I examined the logs I found this:
"
2018-09-13 09:24:26,499 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [atlassian.jira.startup.JiraStartupLogger]
********************************************************************************
JIRA 6.4 build: 64014 started. You can now access JIRA through your web browser.
********************************************************************************
2018-09-13 09:24:26,577 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [atlassian.jira.upgrade.UpgradeLauncher] Skipping, JIRA is locked.
2018-09-13 09:24:26,577 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [atlassian.jira.scheduler.JiraSchedulerLauncher] JIRA Scheduler not started: JIRA startup checklist failed.
2018-09-13 09:24:26,827 localhost-startStop-1 WARN [jira.plugin.customfield.CustomFieldSearcherModuleDescriptorsImpl] Custom field searcher module: com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.customfieldtypes:checkboxsearcher is invalid. Null being returned.
2018-09-13 09:24:26,890 localhost-startStop-1 WARN [jira.plugin.customfield.CustomFieldSearcherModuleDescriptorsImpl] Custom field searcher module: com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.customfieldtypes:checkboxsearcher is invalid. Null being returned.
2018-09-13 09:24:27,140 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [jira.index.ha.DefaultIndexRecoveryManager] Latest index date: {77875002-02-10 06:43:21}, Latest DB date: {2018-09-12 17:36:54}
2018-09-13 09:24:27,140 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [atlassian.jira.startup.IndexRecoveryLauncher] Issue index is out of date with the database by more than 24 hours. Automatic recovery is not attempted
2018-09-13 09:24:27,155 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [atlassian.jira.startup.LauncherContextListener] Memory Usage:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heap memory : Used: 233 MiB. Committed: 474 MiB. Max: 736 MiB
Non-heap memory : Used: 180 MiB. Committed: 196 MiB. Max: 1264 MiB
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL : Used: 413 MiB. Committed: 669 MiB. Max: 2000 MiB
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018-09-13 09:24:27,312 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [jira.web.dispatcher.JiraWebworkActionDispatcher]
******************************************
JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked.
******************************************
2018-09-13 09:24:32,405 Modification Check:thread-1 INFO [atlassian.jira.startup.JiraStartupLogger]
___ Modifications ___________________________
Modified Files : jira-application.properties
Removed Files : None
"
How can I fix this? Can anyone help me please?