Hi!
I know that the dragon slayer challenge is outdated but it was suggested to me as a start to learn about jira.
I am currently on step 5 and trying to install FishEye.
Install went great but I have an error showing when I try to connect to Bitbucket.
Error
Thu Sep 13 00:33:59 GMT-400 2018: Repository index failed due to error com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryClientException: com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: *** failed to import extension felog from C:\Atlassian\fecru-4.6.0-2\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py: 'module' object has no attribute 'command' hg: unknown command 'felog' (did you mean log?) com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: *** failed to import extension felog from C:\Atlassian\fecru-4.6.0-2\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py: 'module' object has no attribute 'command' hg: unknown command 'felog' (did you mean log?) com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: While executing: "C:\Program Files\TortoiseHg\hg.exe --config extensions.felog=C:\Atlassian\fecru-4.6.0-2\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py --config ui.verbose=false felog 922fd9308885467fcb3ed0a3a185d8e661bedcc9 -p -m" in [C:\Atlassian\Data\fecru\var\cache\Dragons\clone] com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: java.lang.NullPointerException java.lang.NullPointerException: null
It looks like the error is from python but I have to idea how to fix it.
Thank you.