This is for Warby Parker. There are many different departments that use JIRA. Our department (CX) is on the default field configuration and won't let us change some fields on submission to be required or edit what is needed for submission. Is there a way to break off from that?
Get your admins to copy the scheme, and apply the copy to your project(s) instead of the default one. You can then get them to amend that one without affecting the others.
Is there a way I can become an admin and do this on my own or are there only specific people interally who can do this?
I don't know your organisations, I'm just an end-user of Atlassian software.
You would need to ask one of your admins to grant you admin access.
How do I see my admins?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.