Hello!I want to customize JIRA ThumbnailManager to support specific file types. I was able to create and export service which delegates everything to the DefaultThumbnailManager, but JIRA does not call my implementation. What else I need to do?
Hello,
You can find a tutorial here;
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/framework/atlassian-sdk/scheduling-events-via-sal-tutorial/
Hi,
thanks for the help. I read the tutorial, but I'm little bit confused. I think this tutorial register a service which is runned by the scheduler, and not replace an existing service. Did I miss something?
Yes, it will run a new service. I think that is what you have to do. Write your own service and run it.
I have ThumbnailManager service, but I don't find how can I register this service as the default (Primary).
You can register it as a new service. Why would you need to change the existing service?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.