I know there is a problem to connect JIRA with Confluence containing port, but in my firm they want to testing enviroment stand on one machine. So there must be port. I mennaged connect 2 month ago, but now after added to dns test, i cant connect to JIRA with Confluence. I get this masage. I tried with http and https. Please help.
Confluence connect.png
What happens when you visit that url in a browser?
When I put https it showing me a page in browser, but when I put only http it nothing showing on browser.
Meybe DNS is bad configured ?
The fact you can get to it on the url says DNS is working. A port will only serve up one type of content - if it's serving https, then it can't serve http. You need to connect over https in the application link, or move to using http
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.