I installed confluence 6.11 bin file at linux (CentOS 6.8).
After it goes to start, nothing happens at http://localhost:8090/.
Here is my logs/catalina.out file.
It does not say aything more even after 1 day.
12-Sep-2018 11:08:18.176 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
12-Sep-2018 11:08:18.214 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.SetAllPropertiesRule.begin [SetAllPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Connector} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
12-Sep-2018 11:08:18.259 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
12-Sep-2018 11:08:18.262 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
12-Sep-2018 11:08:18.286 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
12-Sep-2018 11:08:18.414 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.init Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-9999"]
12-Sep-2018 11:08:18.420 INFO [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioSelectorPool.getSharedSelector Using a shared selector for servlet write/read
12-Sep-2018 11:08:18.424 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load Initialization processed in 289 ms
12-Sep-2018 11:08:18.427 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.startInternal Starting service [Tomcat-Standalone]
12-Sep-2018 11:08:18.427 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.startInternal Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/9.0.10
2018-09-12 11:08:19,350 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [com.atlassian.confluence.lifecycle] contextInitialized Starting Confluence 6.11.0 [build 7801 based on commit hash 0ac8ad8167063a2d16fb426a10b9044cf4bf1b17] - synchrony version 2.1.0-master-cdbe2074The last line's dateformat looks different from other ones. So I doubt if two different binary (or library) comes together during starinig process. But I'm nor sure..
Please tell me what I have to do.