Hi! Thanks in advance for reading this message!
I'll try to explain the reason of this question: we have two teams - dev team and product team, previously we're using two different tools for the project management (Jira for product team and Assembla for Dev team). Now we are thinking about use Jira altogether.
We run sprint refinement sessions in Jira where we used Story points to estimate the User stories and once we know the scope estimation we duplicated these User stories in Assembla where our dev team estimated User stories and Sub-tasks in hours. It is essential to have the reports in hours and in story points at the same time: dev team needs to know how many hours they spend on each of the user story and sub-task, product team works with story points.
As far as I know in JIRA if we set up the User Stories estimation in story points, we can't see the reports in hours. Is there the way to switch between hours and story points for the User Stories and keep them both?
And the next question is if I set up User Stories estimation in story points and use hours to estimate the subtask, will I see the total hours spent on subtasks for the specific User Story?
Kindest regards,
Olga