I am running JIRA 7.11. I have the following workflow: Open-->Incomplete-->In Peer Review-->In QA Review-->Closed.
- Only QA and admins have permission to close. This hasn't stopped a normal user from being able to close problems for some reason...
- Only administrators and current assignees should be able to resolve issues.
- Anyone can transition issues.
I am trying to do the following:
- Prevent everyone from editing an issue after it is passed the Incomplete stage.
- Allow anyone but the reported be assigned the task for the Peer Review stage.
- Allow only QA to be assigned the task for the QA Review stage.
I have tried the following properties (and variations of them), and they either break the functionality or don't do anything:
jira.issue.editable false
jira.permission.edit.reporter false
jira.permission.resolve.reporter false
jira.permission.assign.lead true
jira.permission.assignable.group QA
Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as I cannot find detailed information anywhere. The most specific information I've been able to find is here, but is hasn't worked as I thought it would.