Hello.
I have a Jira instance running a old version of Jira (v4.4.1).
I have my Jira connected to MySQL 5.0.
It was working ok but when I started my machine it doesn't start.
I checked the logs and I get this:
stdeer.log:
2018-09-11 17:24:17 Commons Daemon procrun stderr initialized
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tomcat/util/log/SystemLogHandler
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2389)
at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2699)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:326)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:308)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.init(Bootstrap.java:219)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:391)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.tomcat.util.log.SystemLogHandler
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
... 7 more
stdout.log:
2018-09-11 17:21:13 Commons Daemon procrun stdout initialized
2018-09-11 17:21:49 Commons Daemon procrun stdout initialized
2018-09-11 17:24:17 Commons Daemon procrun stdout initialized
commons-daemon.log:
[2018-09-11 17:21:13] [info] Commons Daemon procrun (1.0.5.0 32-bit) started
[2018-09-11 17:21:13] [info] Running 'JIRA110918152317' Service...
[2018-09-11 17:21:13] [info] Starting service...
[2018-09-11 17:21:15] [info] Service started in 1437 ms.
[2018-09-11 17:21:15] [info] Run service finished.
[2018-09-11 17:21:15] [info] Commons Daemon procrun finished
[2018-09-11 17:21:49] [info] Commons Daemon procrun (1.0.5.0 32-bit) started
[2018-09-11 17:21:49] [info] Running 'JIRA110918152317' Service...
[2018-09-11 17:21:49] [info] Starting service...
[2018-09-11 17:21:50] [info] Service started in 1062 ms.
[2018-09-11 17:21:50] [info] Run service finished.
[2018-09-11 17:21:50] [info] Commons Daemon procrun finished
[2018-09-11 17:24:17] [info] Commons Daemon procrun (1.0.5.0 32-bit) started
[2018-09-11 17:24:17] [info] Running 'JIRA110918152317' Service...
[2018-09-11 17:24:17] [info] Starting service...
[2018-09-11 17:24:18] [info] Service started in 1078 ms.
[2018-09-11 17:24:18] [info] Run service finished.
[2018-09-11 17:24:18] [info] Commons Daemon procrun finished
do you have any idea how is Jira not starting?