Is there a script or a way (UI, app, etc) to get a unique list of Service Desk Agents? Ideally, by project? As part of moving from Server to Data Center I'm routinely just auditing all Service Desks via the Workload Report.
Having been on legacy licenses we've enjoyed having wider access for more than people who need it, but the unfortunate side effect is it's hard to really get a grasp of how many unique agents we have because of project overlap and the Service Desks that are not yet refactored.
A more specific example, if I have 3 projects with 4500 agents that have yet to be refactored, is there a way without database queries (as I don't usually have access to such a thing) to exclude those 3 projects and get a number of unique agents in the balance of my instance?
Until I finish refactoring all projects, the only count available to me is the 4500 that is listed on the Application screen, right?