Is it possible to perform a bulk change for edit restrictions in the pages within a space?
I want to restrict for editing pages within a space that have no restrictions yet
Hi @Carolina León - Welcome to Community!
I would say that it is not possible from the UI. You can only do it manually (one by one) from the Space Admin section (Space tools > Permissions > Restricted Pages). If you want to automate this removal you need to use some third party plugins like for example CLI for Confluence (https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CSOAP/pages/10584074/How+to+add+edit+restrictions+to+all+descendent+pages) or directly change it in a database (https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-remove-all-restrictions-from-a-specific-page-via-the-database-834207785.html)
Hi Mirek, thanks for the welcome
my mistake, I have realized my question was not so clear:
what I want to add in bulk is "edit" restrictions to pages of a space that are not restricted yet...
In that case the CLI solution might be for you. Depends if this is one time work or you would need to do it regularly.
Hi there!
If anyone is still searching for a solution on how to manage multiple space and page permissions without scripting in Confluence here it is!
We just released our new app “Permission Management for Confluence”.
So feel free to give it a try and let us now, if you like it or what you need.
Best regards
Stella
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.