As everyone is making introductions, I shall follow suit.
Greetings, fellow Atlassian mates! My name is John Stetter although most folks call me Stetter or Mister Stetter - tongue in cheek mister, I'm really not that much of a tool.
I worked for Great Lakes Higher Education, acquired by Nelnet earlier this year. Prior to acquisition, we architected the Atlassian stack, grass-roots style. The footprint has expanded from a few dozen users to several hundred if not more.
I'm basically the self-proclaimed Janitor and Plumber of the Dev stack. I get to install, upgrade and tune our environment - getting down into the internals of the products is always interesting to say the least.
We also have SaaS for Confluence and JIRA. One of the upcoming challenges is this: The mantra is to the cloud!I for everything. Getting existing content from on-prem to the hosted version...can it be done? A challenge? Perhaps 
Our stack and history (all systems run on RHEL):
- Bamboo
- Crowd talking to Active Directory
- Confluence
- JIRA (Capture and Zephyr)
- Subversion for SCM, Fisheye/Crucible (deprecated)
- Migration to Git
- Bitbucket
If you've made it this far, congrats - I'm notorious for walls of text, just call me TL;DR 
I look forward to talking shop with other folks who have a similar relationship with the products.
>>--Stetter