On 6.6.7 and using UI Button macro. The Modify option lists small number of colors for the button. I'd like to specify a RGB or hex value in the XML. Is there a way to do so?
Thanks!
@Kami Shahi
you can use CSS under >> spacetools/ stylesheet.
similar to below:
.aui-button.aui-button-primary, .aui-button.aui-button-primary:visited {background: #efefef;border-color: #205081;border: .5px solid #000000;color: #000000;font-weight: bold;-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;}.aui-button, a.aui-button, .aui-button:visited {background: #efefef;border-color: #205081;border: .5px solid #000000;color: #000000;-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
Thanks Ryan - I appreciate the thoughtful answer.
Your solution applies to the stylesheet and all buttons based on the stylesheet definition, right? This type of change is applied to all pages based on the modified CSS, right?
I should have been more clear: I'd like to change the color for only one button instance on only one page. Any tips for such a targeted change?
Best!
You can do the same on single pages using source editor, "< >" button near the top right.Enjoy!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.