Hello.
I have a Jira Instance which is old (version 4.4.1) in a Windows OS and using MySQL.
We want to upgrade it to Jira 7.10.
I've been reading Atlassian Documentation and I have found this:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/upgrading-jira-applications-861253088.html
Can I ask you what upgrade mode do you recommend?
Do you think I can upgrade jira 4.4.1 directly to Jira 7.10?
Thanks.
You'll need the "rapid upgrade", as the doc says.
You also ask
>Do you think I can upgrade jira 4.4.1 directly to Jira 7.10?
Absolutely not, that will simply fail, miserably. You will need to upgrade to 5.2, then 6.4, then 7.0, then 7.target.
See the "skipping versions" link near the bottom of the main article for full details.
Where can I find that link? ("Skipping versions").
Near the bottom of the page you originally linked to.
I think I've posted the wrong link above. As I want to upgrade Jira to Jira 7.10 I think the right Documentation URL should be this:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver0710/upgrading-jira-applications-953144305.html
Can you please confirm?
(I think The other link is to make the upgrade into Jira 7.3.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.