Hi All,
I am migrating jira 5.2 to 6 .We do have some one customize plugin .It has been regiter in services But I am able to use method getObjectCofiguration("","","") method As it is depercreated.Is there any work around for the same.
I'm using version 6.1.4 of the API and the getObjectConfiguration method is not deprecated for me. I'm using getObjectConfiguration(String arg0, String arg1, Map<String, String[]> arg2). Structure of my service is something like this:-
public class myClass extends AbstractService { public ObjectConfiguration getObjectConfiguration() throws ObjectConfigurationException { return getObjectConfiguration("SOMEIDENTIFIER", "somefile.xml", null); } @Override public void run() { // DO SOMETHING } }
Thanks Mitchell,
I t work fine
Ok. Please make sure you accept my answer so people know this quesiton has been solved.
To "accept" the answer, you need to click the "tick" button next to my answer above. You've liked my comment which isn't the same thing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.