Hi,
I am making a script which will loop through all the projects one by one and create an issue (Story) in each project and link it to an epic. This needs to be executed one every quater (in night).
I am now stuck with one thought that the script is failing for the projects which does not have the Story in their issue type scheme and hence want to ammend my script to handle this.
I am thinking if possible to have a check, if Story exist in the Issue type for the project then proceed else find the other issue types available in the project and create the issue with one of the available issue type.
Could you please assist me in how can I get the list of available/mapped issue types for a project. I have done some searching and got the process to find all the issue types in system but have not found anything to get it for a project.
I am using script runner and having fairly less experience in groovy. a small snippet really would help