I am using JIRA cloud and I setup project permission.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/managing-project-permissions-861253293.html
Access on the project and issues are working as expected.
However, I am getting warning "Ask your admin for permission to view this" every time to see issues on iOS (latest version). Desktop access has no warning or error.
Without project permission, warning message disappear.
I think something wrong in iOS JIRA mobile app.
On Android device, it works fine. No warning "Ask your admin for permission to view this"
Hey Andi, I am the TL of the iOS Team. Would you mind telling me which permission did you change from the default? I want to be able to nail where the problem is.
Thanks.
I get the same thing - I have admin permissions. I did not change any permissions in my JIRA Cloud Business instance or any projects.
Me too
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.