I have two original estimate fields on one screen and only one is showing when I create issue. All fields are ticked to be visible however its not showing. I'm wondering if Jira allows two original estimate fields?
I'm not sure how you could add two of these fields, Jira doesn't allow more than one instance of a field.
One is a custom field and the other is the standard one
Ah, ok. I'd advise against using the same name for them.
First, which one is working? For the one that isn't, you'll need to check the screen, field configuration and if it's the custom field missing, then the context of the field as well.
They have different names. The first one we added was the standard field. The second field is the custom one of the same type which is on the screen, not hidden in the field configuration and the field is set up for the project and issue type I'm trying to create but its not showing when I try to create it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.