SourceTree has started prompting for credentials but after some testing found that I didn't have to actually enter in credentials. However, it's really frustrating to keep closing the box when I have multiple projects I need to check and update each time I run fetch, pull, push, or clone.
I mainly use git bash but use SourceTree for the visuals. However, this problem affects me when I'm in command line even after uninstalling SourceTree from programs as well as the appdata file locations.
Is there a clean uninstall app provided to completely remove SourceTree so I can investigate if bash works properly without getting the Atlassian prompt?
I still get the Atlassian login request from git like I did in SourceTree. Is there something else that I need to uninstall that is actually causing the Atlassian login box to pop up?
Below are examples of what is going on. Thanks for any info you can provide!
Here I'm cloning from command line, I leave it blank and close out:

It says the login fails but then proceeds:
