I am able to use the menu to get a split screen and add a ToC to the left side. I'd like to have that ToC remain visible, as one scrolls down the page. I am not a coder, so is there a menu selection?
Hi there, Michael.
By default, the ToC will scroll as you move down the page automatically. While there is no direct feature in Confluence that allow users to have floating ToC, it needs be configured using CSS as the topic was discussed by a couple of users before:
I tested Davin's solution and it works well on my end. For example:
This involves the steps to:
.fixedPosition { position: fixed; }
Can you give it a try and let me know how it goes on your end? Thanks.
Please vote on this -- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-57903 -- for the remote possibility that Atlassian implements it.
The floating table of content free plugin has just been released: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1221271
Where do i create the css class?
It's not free. It's free for 30 days.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.