Is there a way to make customer satisfaction report visible to service desk admins only? I don't want to show the individual ticket rating to the agents.
Hey @Pallavi Golecha,
If I am understanding you correctly, you are waiting to make the satisfaction reports sections visible to only project admins?
Unfortunately, as far as I know, there is no way to achieve this. I checked through the permissions and roles sections and was unable to lock down the reports section. I also check the below link, this will show you all tickets submitted to Atlassian about Satisfaction. I went through a couple pages and was unable to find a request about this. I recommend making a suggestion request and posting the link here so we can vote on it!
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-4056?jql=summary%20~%20%22Satisfaction*%22%20OR%20description%20~%20%22Satisfaction*%22%20ORDER%20BY%20lastViewed%20DESC
pallavi,
Customer satisfaction is sent when a ticket is resolved. The Customer Satisfaction feedback must be turn on to start with.
The questionnaire is sent to the customer once the ticket is resolved. I don't know if you can send it to the admin.
One thing you might do is create a report and add it to your dashboard using the Service Desk Report gadget.
Victor
Thanks for your response, Victor. I am the service desk (SD) admin and have customer satisfaction feedback enabled. The survey is sent to the reporter of the ticket, this is working fine. I want the *report* or responses to those survey visible to admins (Leads and Managers) only. Is there a way to do that?
Pallavi
Also, I can't access the Service Desk Report gadget page. I am getting forbidden error or page not exist error (the error is confusing!).
Pallavi,
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2017/02/auto-approve-new-report-gadget-more
victor
Thanks @Cody Stevens. This answers my question. I was not able to find any permission for it and so thought of reaching out to the jira community. I will create an ER for this.
Thank you!
Pallavi Golecha
I'm glad I could help @Pallavi Golecha! What you are wanting though would be a really good feature.
Here is the feature request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-6021
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.