Like to create a space with my application name how can i do it and I am from GE healthcare server is 6.6 which we currently using to our company.
but it should be like below
https://devcloud.swcoe.ge.com/devspace/display/SmartFE/
You will need to make sure your Confluence is running on https://devcloud.swcoe.ge.com/devspace then create a space with key smartfe
Yes it is running on it and i got to know that I need to be a space admin to create a space. So who can provide me that access.
Your administrators need to add you to a group with the global permission of "create spaces" (or a group that has admin rights)
How can I know. My Administrator I am. Not sure nd non of my colleague's as well.
There might be a "contact admins" in the help or footer. If not, then there really is no choice than to ask other users. Start with the person who gave you access.
Okay thank you very much of the help let me get him your help is really appreciated 😊
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.