We recently upgraded Confluence and moved the server behind an Apache SSL Proxy. Everything works to include Collaborative Editing with one big exception. If I select an Excel Spreadsheet (or any Microsoft Product) then click "Edit", the Spreadsheet downloads just fine and opens up but once I make my changes to the file and click "Save" I get an error that the upload failed. I can save the file local and upload it directly to confluence (as a new file), but the Office Connector is not working.
As I said, this is behind a Proxy. Prior to us upgrading to the recent Confluence version this worked, but we were not behind a Proxy (We couldn't get Collaborative Editing working behind a Proxy before). Is there something special we need to configure to get this working again. I looked through all the Proxy/SSL settings you guys have in your knowledge base, but none of the stuff I found seemed to work.
Also, only 80/443 are allowed in to the external facing Proxy (do we need to open more ports?).