Hello,
I have installed Jira SDK 6.3.7 version and created a sample plugin by seeing this example. I started the server with the command "atlas-run" from my command prompt by navigating to my example. It takes some time and the server started and the jira https://localhost:2990/jira opens.
Suddenly, not sure what happened, when I try to start the server, it gives JiraLockedError. I tried several ways and no success yet. I have seen some online suggestions to increase the timeout and so I tried it as below command with no luck.
"atlas-run Datlassian.plugins.enable.wait=300"
Below is the configuration:
ATLAS Version: 6.3.7
ATLAS Home: C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.7
ATLAS Scripts: C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.7\bin
ATLAS Maven Home: C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.7\apache-maven-3.2.1
AMPS Version: 6.3.14
--------
Executing: "C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.7\apache-maven-3.2.1\bin\mvn.bat" --version -gs C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plu
gin-sdk-6.3.7\apache-maven-3.2.1/conf/settings.xml
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=256M; support was removed in 8.0
Apache Maven 3.2.1 (ea8b2b07643dbb1b84b6d16e1f08391b666bc1e9; 2014-02-14T23:07:52+05:30)
Maven home: C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.7\apache-maven-3.2.1
Java version: 1.8.0_91, vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_91\jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "dos"
JIRA Home : C:\..myProject\target\jira\home
JIRA version = 7.1.0
Thanks for your suggestions!
Kumar