Hello,
I have an issue with the email notification not sent when Issue moved between Status in workflow.
Ie: From Dev to Testing
I have compare this new project configuration to another one who is working as we wish, and email notification are sent correctly when issue moved in the workflow.
I have already check the Notification Helper and did not notice anything wrong.
My Project is correctly set to use the Notification Schema.
In this Notification Schema, I have :
Issue Status - Testing >
Notification: 3 groups (Support Team) , (Admin) & (Sales Team)
I also have :
Issue Moved (System) >
Notification: 4 Groups (Support Team), (Devloper), (Admin) & (Sales Team)
But we still not receive any email notification.
While we are correctly receiving email notification when a Comment is added to the issue.
Issue Comment Edited (System)
Notification: 4 groups (Same list as Moved)
I spent time investigating, on Jira Help and found few informations..But still no luck to received the notification when issue moved.
Already check User permission to Browse object etc..
We are using Jira Online.