How can I add a remote link not a jiraissue but a weblink?
I could not add a remote link using 'Edit Issue', 'Link Issue'
Hi,
Unfortunately, this is not something you can do currently with Automation for Jira. We have an open issue for it in our backlog (AUT-176).
I will update this issue when we ship the feature.
Thanks,Scott
Hi, you can add this using issue context menu (More -> Link).
There will be avaliable "Web Link" tab.Link field in add/edit form could be used to add/edit linked issue only.Thats wy this field is called "Linked Issues"
Sorry, I did not have enough explanation.
I was asking how to work with following plugin.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215460/automation-for-jira
Hi @ryan,
If you are using cloud version of JIRA then please follow the below steps to web links to JIRA issue.
Regards,
Gangavath Kishore Kumar.
Hi Scott,
I hope to be released soon.
Thanks,
Benedict
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.