I created a number of issue request types for a service desk project. The issues with specific request types are created by portal users. However, they occasionally choose the wrong type, or they send their request as a generic email request type. I use the request type to queue the issue. I need to be able to change the request type after the issue is queued to assure it is correctly classified. I read in another post that the Move command was the way to do this. However, my custom request types do not appear in the drop down list for the move. The issue page shows only "IT Help" and "Service Request" in Type DDL. The move Issue feature only shows "Service Request", "IT Help" and "Task". None of my custom request types are appearing as options. My question: How to get my custom request types to appear in the Issue type DDL, and Move Issue->Select Issue type?