I found one: https://github.com/ktomk/pipelines, but i would prefer having access to theAtlassian one
If you just wanted to validate your yml file you could use: https://bitbucket-pipelines.prod.public.atl-paas.net/validator
But from the look of what you linked to, you are wanting to run your pipeline end to end locally, which does not currently exist from the Atlassian side.
Currently the closest you can really get is to run your own local containers following this page, but that does not offer the same functions as the link you posted.
Thanks for your fast answer!
In fact i want to do a pipelines file to docker-compose file exporter. Having access to your parser would have been nice, but i'll code one myself
Thanks again!
@Sebastien Delisle Please share any references to it.
Just stumbling over this thread right now and I know that the one in the pipelines utility is only about the feature set it supports which is a subset only, so I'm really interested in other bitbucket-pipelines.yml utilities if they are available.
@[deleted] My parser is well underway and almost completed(basically it's almost up to par with bitbucket pipelines feature wise and can be executed locally on a command line), but i didn't obtained the approval from my company to open source it yet. I was planning to work on that this year. I'll let you know how things go.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.