Hello,
First of all, this is not exactly a duplicate, let me explain.
I'm having this problem https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/unable-to-connect-to-ssl-services-due-to-pkix-path-building-failed-779355358.html. So I read everything and applied the solution pointed here https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/connecting-to-ssl-services-802171215.html. So everything works again.
But, on the following day the problem appears back again. And properly disappears if I apply the solution again.
I believe that either the computer I'm applying the solution is doing something wrong or the server I'm pointing to is, but can't figure it out.
Is there any way someone can help me here??
Hi @Romeu Franzoia Junior,
Some reasons:
Hello @Edwin Kyalangalilwa,
As far as I know, no one would change the truststore but me, I'm pretty sure we have only one Java version installed (open jdk 8) and there was no update related.
But, I need to investigate if the application is being changed everyday.
Just to make sure, by application you mean the one I'm trying to access right??
@Romeu Franzoia Junior,
Yes, meaning Jira might have been updated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.