Hi. I have a question which I hope will be a fairly simple on to answer, but which I can't work out.
When I am signed in as global administrator, in the PERSONAL SETTINGS dropdown menu, I have the option to update my status. This involves a pop-up box that allows me to respond in 140 characters or less to the question, 'What are you working on?' Now, if I am signed in a as a confluence-user, I don't hvae this option, and I was wodnering why. Is this something to do with my permissions or security settings for the confluence-user group, or do I need to set something up in the space admin area to activate this functionality for users? I am sure that Atlassian haven't made the status update functionality only available to space and global admin users. Any ideas/solutions?
Thankyou in advance for any advice you can offer.
Tim