Hi Atlassian Community,
I will admit that whenever I have to dive into Confluence permissioning, I get lost all over again, so forgive me if this answer is really simple.
I have a knowledge base site set up on Confluence for our company's API documentation, and users of our software would like to be able to watch the space and/or certain pages within the space for changes.
Right now the "users" of our confluence site are just members of my company's team, not subscribers to our software. I don't want the people subscribing to our software to be able to add/edit/delete pages, but I would like to allow them to be able to add comments and watch pages.
What is the best way to set this up? I don't see a way to make it so that an anonymous visitor to our confluence documentation site can create a login that just gives them permission to comment and/or watch a page. Can someone point me to the best resources?
Thanks!
Lucy