In the old epic view, there is a small + sign on top of the section for issues that I can use to create a new issue and have it automatically added to the epic. Where does this functionality exist in the new version?
Hi @Sarah Dudek,
The + sign is still there, it was just moved to a different spot in the epic view:
Hope this helps,
-Scott
Hi @Scott Theus,
Thanks for the quick reply! What you posted is actually the old view. I'm looking for a way to add issues to a ticket in the new view. The section looks like this:
There's a new view??? (LOL...I'll see if I can find it )
@Sarah Dudek I updated my view to the new one and I can see exactly what you are reporting. I've entered a bug request for Atlassian Support for you, since this is going to impact a lot of people. I'll post the answer when I get it.
There is an existing "suggestion" for this; I don't know why it was removed in the first place but it seems like several people are unhappy and want it back. Please click on the link below and vote for it. (There is a link to vote on the right hand side of the page under "People"
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17084
Scott
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.