can I turn an artificial task into a jira task?
You can't turn an artificial task into a JIRA task, but you can create 'JIRA tasks' through BigPicture that will also be reflected in JIRA, and use them to replace your artificial tasks.
@Matthew Jagiell1
I thank you for your reply, I think a feature added to bigpicture to turn artificial tasks into jira tasks would be much appreciated by novice users
I wish they added that feature. Usually, when you work on a program break down you come up with some sort of draft list of tasks. Sometimes without knowing which team will take it. Converting artificial tasks into Jira task would be a super cool feature. As well as an option to assign people to artificial task.
Exactly I agree with you and I think that if someone from softwareplant is reading us he has taken the suggestion.
I got a reply from Softwareplant. They have it in their backlog. Eventually it will be implemented.
Going on 2 1/2 years now. Is there any news from software plant on this item?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.