I have a HTML code that is pasted in the HTML Macro. I am using custom js and css from my attachments. The issue is that it messes up the whole formatting of the confluence page. is there any way that I can restrict all the changes to just my html and not the confluence page.
@EmadAfaqKhan
Try with "scoped" CSS, might be a solution
https://css-tricks.com/saving-the-day-with-scoped-css/
Wrap your content in classed div tag and update your CSS.
I am calling bootstrap link too with my custom css. Currently I have fixed some of the css issues but when i had to remove my html and body tags from custom html and just enclose everything in my div. The only issue now is that my spaces dropdown turned into a button and sends me to the spaces page rather than showing me a drop down
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.