I was looking into the configuration of a scrumboard. And from this page of Atlassian: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/monitoring-the-progress-of-a-sprint-764478122.html, I saw the below screen shot with a search box and an Assignee drop down list.
I could NOT enable the similar ones in my scrum board, in both version 7.6 and 7.11.
So I wonder if I was missing anything in the configuration to show them.
Does anyone try this?
Thankshung
Hi Hung,
I saw that you opened a ticket with our support regarding the same question, so I'll be watching the ticket and once it's resolved, I'll post the resolution here as well.
Regards,Angélica
I saw that the ticket was resolved and they've explained that the filter by assignee is only available on Jira Cloud, not on Server. As a workaround, you can create quick filters that are based on specific assignee.For example: assignee = "Hung"
Please let us know if there is anything else we can help.
I just wish that i can know when this could be available to the Server version (or not at all).
Hi @Hung Nguyen
The solution for server is our app: Agile Tools & Filters.
Best Regards
Przemyslaw
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.