Hello, does anyone know how to speed up Jira and make it use less resources? It's constantly taking up more than a gig of RAM and is very slow, tough to type anything into text boxes.
Jake, If I'm not mistaken, it seems that you are showing us a picture of your personal device and the resources that your browser is consuming.
JIRA could be operating slowly on your device, but that may be a device issue. The fact that Firefox is taking up a gig of RAM doesn't tell us much about the state of JIRA at all. Do you have any performance logs for the JIRA application?
Thanks, Kian
Hi Kian,
Yeah you're right, I think Firefox is acting up with recent patches, so i'll go use a different browser.
I don't know how to collect JIRA performance logs
Thanks,
-Jake
Jake, Are you a JIRA Administrator? If you aren't, you won't be able to get the information that could help shed some light into whether or not JIRA is having issues.
Kian,
I resolved issue by going to settings (3 bars), Help, Troubleshooting information, Refresh Firefox...
This was a firefox issue.
I appreciate your help nonetheless
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.