I've just installed the latest ACE from Bitbucket. I have node, npm etc install (all latest versions) running on Windows 8.
I created a new jira add-on project.
When I try npm start or node app.js I get the following error
url.js:103
throw new TypeError('Parameter "url" must be a string, not ' + typeof url);
^
TypeError: Parameter "url" must be a string, not undefined
at Url.parse (url.js:103:11)
at Object.urlParse [as parse] (url.js:97:13)
at new Sequelize (C:\Program Files\Git\dev\JS\ace\second\node_modules\sequelize\lib\sequelize.js:115:28)
at new SequelizeAdapter (C:\Program Files\Git\dev\JS\ace\second\node_modules\atlassian-connect-express\lib\store\sequelize.js:49:31)
at module.exports (C:\Program Files\Git\dev\JS\ace\second\node_modules\atlassian-connect-express\lib\store\sequelize.js:182:10)
at Function.stores.create (C:\Program Files\Git\dev\JS\ace\second\node_modules\atlassian-connect-express\lib\store\index.js:18:10)
at stores (C:\Program Files\Git\dev\JS\ace\second\node_modules\atlassian-connect-express\lib\store\index.js:12:17)
at new Addon (C:\Program Files\Git\dev\JS\ace\second\node_modules\atlassian-connect-express\lib\index.js:35:38)
at module.exports (C:\Program Files\Git\dev\JS\ace\second\node_modules\atlassian-connect-express\lib\index.js:210:12)
at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files\Git\dev\JS\ace\second\app.js:34:13)
at Module._compile (module.js:652:30)
at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:663:10)
at Module.load (module.js:565:32)
at tryModuleLoad (module.js:505:12)
at Function.Module._load (module.js:497:3)
at Function.Module.runMain (module.js:693:10)
at startup (bootstrap_node.js:191:16)
at bootstrap_node.js:612:3
Can anyone help? Am I missing a parameter in config.json. I've not changed anything in any of the files that were generated.
BTW - When I run npm install I also get the following warning
npm notice created a lockfile as package-lock.json. You should commit this file.
added 247 packages from 295 contributors and audited 517 packages in 22.093s
found 1 high severity vulnerability
run `npm audit fix` to fix them, or `npm audit` for details
I did try to fix it. It refers to the package 'fresh' and says it should be updated to 0.5.2 but it appears the package is already at the correct version.
Thanks
Chris