Hi
When I include a GIF on markdown file it does not load or play...
Any solution?
Thanks
kind of solved here https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issues/6589/markdown-relative-link-to-image-and-other
Hey @Hugo Barragon
I did some tests in my markdown file and the only syntax accepted was
Could you please make sure you're also using this syntax and let me know if the problem persists?
yes its the same syntax maybe its the path to the folder but the folder is there ...


i tested many ways on vs code, it shows great...
Correct, the problem is related to the path to the folder. The readme is a text file, so your .gif needs to be available in an online database, like Giphy.
Could you please upload your files over there and use the URL address.
That should do the trick!
so it cant be on a folder? i have a .png on same folder and same readme, it does not work...
the .gif and .png i have on same root, were the readme is...
i have another project with a readme like this and it works, the only diference is that the readme is not on the project root, its inside a folder

I think you can now just paste in a URL like this one:
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6gDPmm6ZvFVu4yJO/giphy.gif
or you might have to add an exclamation point in front:
!https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6gDPmm6ZvFVu4yJO/giphy.gif
Just pasting in the url into this comment, the gif was automatically loaded. Magic!
I tried this without success.. Just turns into some weird blob.
.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.