I have a space which was exported with Confluence 6.10.1 server and fails when imported into Confluence 6.11.0 server.
Other space imports work fine but this one however fails with the error message down below.
I even created a fresh new DB and only imported this space and it still fails.
How can I fix this error or identify what's causing it?
com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.ImportExportException: Unable to complete import: Error while importing backup: A different object with the same identifier value was already associated with the session : [bucket.user.propertyset.BucketPropertySetItem#BucketPropertySetItem[entityId=327876,entityName=confluence_ContentEntityObject,key=metadata.{toc:outline=true}
{info:title=Subpages for this project}
{children}
{info}
{tip:title=Attachements for this project}
{attachments}
{tip},type=6,boolean=false,string=<null>,text=<null>,int=0,double=0.0,long=0,date=<null>]]
...
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Error while importing backup: A different object with the same identifier value was already associated with the session : [bucket.user.propertyset.BucketPropertySetItem#BucketPropertySetItem[entityId=327876,entityName=confluence_ContentEntityObject,key=metadata.{toc:outline=true}
...
Caused by: net.sf.hibernate.cache.CacheException: A different object with the same identifier value was already associated with the session : [bucket.user.propertyset.BucketPropertySetItem#BucketPropertySetItem[entityId=327876,entityName=confluence_ContentEntityObject,key=metadata.{toc:outline=true}
{info:title=Subpages for this project}
{children}
{info}
{tip:title=Attachements for this project}
{attachments}
{tip},type=6,boolean=false,string=<null>,text=<null>,int=0,double=0.0,long=0,date=<null>]]