Hi
I have a problem with gadgets' name in Jira.
they are OK when I used IP and port. but when I used name server instead of IP it show them in a wrong way.
can somebody help me about it?
What exactly is the issue? Maybe you are running into the issue described here?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-fix-gadget-titles-showing-as-__msg_gadget-813697086.html
Hope the KB is useful.
I saw this and my problem is not related to any of them, despite of this I do some of them and they weren't useful.
in "192.168.XX.XX" it's ok
but in "http://jira.XXX.XXX" it's malformed.
i don't active SSL for this site.
I should add this; that the name of some gadget like "Assigned to me" are OK, but some of them are malformed.
That means your Jira server is unable to talk to itself over the network. You need to ensure the network routes correctly to the Jira server, including for the jira server itself.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.