Hello,
Where are the icons in the new Atlassian Editor (as in the old editor on the screenshot attached)?
Thank you for your help,
Samuel
Hello Samuel,
Actually, the new UI of JIRA still using the formatting options. If you are not seeing it on your fields, please check if the wiki Style Renderer is being properly added to the field you are not seeing the format options.
You can do it by navigating to your field configuration menu and checking which renderer is being used for your fields on the project. Check the documentation below for more information:
- Text Renderers
Hi Samuel,
I've just checked and indeed this option is not available.I created a feature request suggesting the implementation of this drop-down menu in the new issue view:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-70164
Please, vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.If you have any other question, please let us know.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Petterson,
I can't find this option when adding/editing a comment (so no custom field involved). Sorry for the lack of precision.
Sam.
+1 for this..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.