Hi,
I configured Scroll Versions 3.0.8 with a private master space. I am publishing each version in a new space.
I would like to
How can this be done?
Regards
Theresa
Hi Theresa,
This template recipe should help: https://help.k15t.com/scroll-viewport/developer-s-guide/template-recipes/switch-between-published-spaces-by-scroll-versions
This recipe represents the same approach Atlassian uses in their documentation. Are you using WebHelp theme (the one that comes with the recent releases of Viewport) as a base for your custom template?
Cheers,
Roman.
P.S. We have a Google Group for such questions: Viewport Google Group. If you ask your template-related questions there, we have a better chance to notice them rather than in Atlassian Answers.
Hi Roman,
thanks. Unfortunately I don't have the Viewport plugin. Would something like this be possible without it?
It is not easily possible without Scroll Viewport. Since you are publishing one version at a time to a different space, the content of only one version is published. You would have to hard-code links to each of those spaces in the theme of each space. It would be very hacky and hard-to-maintain solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.