when viewing the image thumbnails they are not in order and annoying to scroll through to find the most recently uploaded thumbnail or image. Is there a way to sort the image uploads by most recently updated?
Hi @Jonathan123123
Are you talking about JIRA or Confluence? Just making sure
If it is JIRA, do you mean images when you add them as Attachments?
Best,
@Tinker Fadoua I am referring to JIRA. And yes when you add them as attachments to issues.
Thank you for the reply
@Fadoua I am referring to JIRA. And yes when you add them as attachments to issues.
Can someone provide input?@Tinker Fadoua@[deleted]@[deleted]
@Jonathan123123
My apology I meant to reply couple hours ago. Are you looking to order them alphabetically? or by date?
Here is a screenshot with the different options to sort your attachments:
@Fadoua where did you go to view this attachment dashboard?
Is this in the admin panel?
@Jonathan123123Attachment panel has a very tiny arrow pointing down. I circled it on my screenshot.
@Jonathan123123are you a jira cloud? or Jira server user?
I see that in Cloud they no longer have that option (to sort attachments)
@Tinker Fadouaare you referring to the attachment panel in the ticket?
I believe I am using the server user modal
@Jonathan123123My apology the screenshot I sent you earlier is from JIRA server 7.3.0
Let me play around with JIRA cloud and see if I can get something similar. I know Atlassian changed the issue layout but I don't use a recent version yet
@Tinker Fadoua thank you so much this would be amazing!
@Jonathan123123per the following document attachments can be sorted but I don't see it on the issue view.
Please click here to open a support ticket with Atlassian.
@Tinker Fadoua has Jira, disabled this option within Jira cloud?
Heres my view when creating an issue:
Any luck? Did you open a ticket with Atlassian? You can vote here, another Champion opened a bug issue with Atlassian
@Tinker Fadoua opened up a ticket but no resolution *thumbs down*
@Jonathan123123Atlassian Summit finished yesterday. Lot of people are traveling back. Please be patient
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.