I am trying to access bitbucket.org but it's showing the following error. For me, all other websites are working. Even I tried to push my code that also shows error. Please help to fix this issue
Hi Athira, welcome to the Community!
Are you still unable to access Bitbucket Cloud? There hasn't been any disruptions from our side so there must be something in your machine or your network preventing you from access it
Can you let us know if you still need help with this and if you can access any other websites from your computer?
Best regards,
Ana
Even am facing the same issue. Its opening good in 16.04 but giving same error of site not reachable.
Solved
After removing entry in /etc/hosts for bitbucket.org? That IP (104.192.143.3)
I was facing the same issue , but I resolved that issue by reading your comment. Thank you !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.